Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Quotes from the Greatest Artist/Mind/Visionary of our Generation: Kanye West




1. "The Bible had 20, 30, 40, 50 characters in it. You don't think that I would be one of the characters of today's modern Bible?"


2. "When the red shoes hit the runway... I was forced to change my name to Martin Louis the King. Jr. Address me as such."
When did MLK have a line of shoes?

3. I'm going down as a legend whether or not you like me or not. I am the new Jim Morrison. I am the new Kurt Cobain."
No...

4. “George Bush doesn’t care about black people.”

and he controls the weather too?


5. "I realize that my place and position in history is that I will go down as the voice of this generation, of this decade."
count me out.

6. "My Music ain't just music - it's medicine"

7. ""Fuck Dis! (My Video "Touch The Sky") cost a million dollars, Pamela Anderson was in it, I was jumping across canyons and shit! If I don't win, the awards show loses credibility."

8. "If my album doesn't win album of the year I'm going to have a problem with that."


--- Guess this last quote explains Kanye West's problem.

9. "I am not a fan of books. I would never want a book's autograph.

I know there are many die-hard Kanye fans, so I would love to hear their support of these quotes. I just don't enjoy listening to music made by an arrogant idiot.

Kanye West - Heartless

No comments:

Post a Comment